What exactly does a Web Designer Do?
We can build any type or size website you require, from small custom designed websites to online stores. We also offer lots of help and advice along the way, so don’t worry if you are not a web guru, we have you covered. Your websites can be developed with a very easy to use content management system, also known as a CMS, and we provide free basic training on how to use your website.
- Meeting clients over the phone or Internet to discuss their needs.
- Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website.
- Drawing up a detailed website plan.
- Design page layouts with font size and colours.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Presenting initial design ideas to client.
- Coding using a variety of software.
- Search engine optimization.
- Proofreading content and grammar provided.
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Testing the website to ensure it is working.
- Handing the completed website over to the client
- Continued professional service.
- Editing content, and re-designing web pages.